PMSM/19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Manager to manage projects within our Higher Ed and K-12 Studios.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Collaboratively work with the Higher Ed and K-12 Design Studios to coordinate and manage educational projects throughout all project phases, pre-design through construction administration and DSA certification.
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
- Coordinate design consultants and oversee architectural team.
- Review deliverables prepared by project team before proceeding to next phase.
- Coordination of construction documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with staff.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Draft client proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for healthcare design and construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; Masters is a plus.
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience in managing educational projects.
- Experience with DSA approval.
- Architectural license is a plus, but not required.
- LEED certification is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, positive and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to create strong client relationships.