PMSM Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support to assist our Design Studios.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Assist the Studio Project Architect and/or Manager with drafting during all phases of the project.
- Help with coordination and preparation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Provide design support as needed.
- Create 3D rendering models and sketches.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture in progress or completed.
- Three to five (3+) years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3D max or any other rendering software, Sketch Up, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic programs.
- Understanding of construction detailing and consultant drawings.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.